In my fortune cookie...

Make TODAY beautiful because yesterday is already gone and tomorrow hasn't arrived yet!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Behold...she squeaketh!!

I had just washed my hair this evening and after doing the supper dishes went back into the bathroom to comb my hair out and put conditioner in, etc. As I was standing there with head flipped over brushing out my mop I hear this squeaking scream. I realized it was from Jellybug who had gone to the laundry room to throw a load of towels in the washer. Next thing I know, Jellybug is in the bathroom with me, laughing so hard her eyes are watering and her face is red and she can't even talk to me. I figured she must have seen a cockroach or picked one up by accident in the pile of towels.

I figured wrong!! Lol!! She was in the process of putting the Downy in the washer when she heard a noise up above her head. When she looked up she came face to face with.............. a RAT!!! And not your common, ordinary, lovable house pet kind!! This was the fruit eating, pillow chewing, live in the attic and run across the roof all the time kind!!! LOL!!! I guarantee.....she will NEVER forget that moment!

And no, this was not said rat!! :)

No comments: