In my fortune cookie...

Make TODAY beautiful because yesterday is already gone and tomorrow hasn't arrived yet!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Um......

Sometimes I wish for a video camera to record mealtimes at our table. It doesn't happen as often when Troll is at work for some reason and I wonder if he thinks I'm half looney when I try to explain what went on while he was gone during a meal. Here's what happened at lunch with my two teens....

Me: Hey, there's cranberry gingerale in there.
A: Really? Where?
J looks at him with quirked eyebrow and says: Uh...in the toilet?...It's the new cool to store thigns in there.
A says: No seriously....where is it?
(This whole time I'm staring at him with open mouth and eyes slanted at odd angles.)
J laughs and says: Uh...I'm going to go with.....the FRIDGE!!
A looks at me and says: Is it in the fridge?

At which point J and I both died laughing and shook our heads knowing there was just no hope!

No comments: