In my fortune cookie...

Make TODAY beautiful because yesterday is already gone and tomorrow hasn't arrived yet!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Whew!!

Things are coming together and the house is pretty much packed!! The oldest two kids were gone for a few days getting in last minute visits with friends/family....Beeg to school with former classmates and Mavis to her cousins house an hour away. Doody was a HUGE help to me and we got things done really quickly. In fact...so quickly that I ended up sitting all eve bored to death! lol!



My parents are loading up all our stuff at their place (where it was stored) today with the help of some church ppl and then they will come up tomorrow nite, spend the nite and load the stuff here Monday a.m. Soon as we are loaded we'll go back to their place and pick up the trailer with lawn mower, etc, spend the nite and leave about 5 Tues a.m.!! Troll will be driving the moving truck/trailer and I'll be driving the Burby! So keep us in your prayers!!! Especially pray that I don't get any migraines while traveling or we'll be in trouble. Thank the Lord I've not had one in almost a week and that has been a HUGE blessing. Hopefully I continue to be free of them...at least until we get to our "new" home :)


Probably won't be posting now for awhile. But just because of that....doesn't mean I'm to be forgotten! LOLOLOL!!!

So from BOB...ttyl!!!


No comments: