In my fortune cookie...

Make TODAY beautiful because yesterday is already gone and tomorrow hasn't arrived yet!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Blahh!!

Ugghh! That was one night I don't care to repeat EVER again. Vomit and diarreah ran (literally) rampant in our house last night. Three kids had it and we were up constantly throughout the night. The one time Troll, me, Ethan, Bia and Hannity were in our bed and I heard Bia start to swallow really hard. I knew she was getting ready to puke so I threw her over on Troll as I figured he could get to the bathroom quicker than I since he was by the door. He jumps out of bed and picks her up. As he was making his way to the bathroom he held her up to ask her what was wrong just as she puked right in his face and mouth!!! He gagged and almost threw her out the door!!! I got to the bathroom in time to see him spitting in the sink and whipping off his clothes as fast as he could while poor Bia was puking and shaking on the floor behind him!! Lysol and clorox cleaner have become my best friends in the past 12 hours. Jet and Aust are the only ones to not have it....YET!! Tonight is our church's Christmas banquet so I guess Troll and the two oldest will be going without me. Sigh. The life of a mom....

5 comments:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

I'm gagging just reading this. YUCK!! Poor Troll. HOpe you guys are having a great Christmas time. I posted some pictures of our WOW meeting on my blog. Go see how fat I've become...lol. Merry Christmas!

Stahl Family said...

We have had "the bug" as well.....But I will admit that I really LOVE the way you write your stories!!!! I can so picture this!! UGH

Faithe said...

I can SO picture this, too, that it made me gag. You are way too graphic ... but oh, so transparent. Brings back memories of the "good ole' days" when my kiddos were little. And by the way, I definitely DO NOT miss these kinds of bygone days. Now it's just pap and me when we get sick. Anyway, hope you all are feeling better today...and that it's just a 24-hour thing.
Merry Christmas to y'all!!

Aunt Cheri said...

No wonder Randy wasn't very hungry last eve. He already had his appetizer. We really missed having the rest of the family and hope you all are soon healthy.

Faye Hetrick said...

Things have certainly been exciting for you since you came to Perry County. It will get better, I promise. You, Troll, and your children are making memories. HA HA!