In my fortune cookie...

Make TODAY beautiful because yesterday is already gone and tomorrow hasn't arrived yet!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Snow!!!

We woke up Friday morning to 5 & 1/2 inches of snow. I had to run out and take pictures. It was beautiful. The kids/Troll got a two hour delay before school started so that was nice, too. Yes, I'm a tad late putting pictures on here. However, late is better than never. Besides the first picture is one I really like so I had to share it.
This one was taken off the deck out to our "backyard". The trees were so pretty.
The sun was trying so hard to peek through the heavy clouds. I don't think anyone was playing on the monkeybars that morning.
Isn't God's creation/weather patterns just the greatest? I thought we were to get some flurries and woke up to this. The kids have had a couple days of long hours of sledding and lots of red cheeks and noses!! Hannity wasn't so sure he was impressed with the white stuff coming up to his belly!! He always creates a ruckous when we leave him outside too long!!


3 comments:

Stacey said...

That is beautiful!!! Now go out and get another family picture!!!! I didn't get a good fall one, maybe while your in we'll get some snow and you can take our family pic!!!! Can't wait to see you all. Please be careful!!!

Scott said...

Beautiful!

Faith said...

Ooooooooo!! Thx for posting these awesome photos. Lotsa memories looking out across there. :)