In my fortune cookie...

Make TODAY beautiful because yesterday is already gone and tomorrow hasn't arrived yet!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Yippee!!!

Today Jetta gets to take her boot off for GOOD!!! Makes ya wanna "do a little dance"!!! Woo hoo!! :) Wobble, wobble, wiggle, wiggle!! LOL!! So very thankful she doesn't have anymore pain and seems to be walking just fine. And I'm sure she is glad she doesn't have to deal with the "fashion statement" side of it anymore. I'm one HaPpY mama!!

Life has been great here. With all the Sandy mess up North...it gave us a week of glorious weather. In fact....I found it cold here! LOL!! Can you imagine? We've lived here a tad over a year now and I've lost every ounce of northern blood I musta had in me cause if it gets down to about 72.....I'm freezing! LOL!! Needless to say, I've had to wear a hoody every morning when taking the kids to school cause high 50's/low 60's put me into the SHiVeRs!! BUT....it was just what we needed after weeks of high 80's and HIGH humidity where it felt like we were breathing bath water. :)

This weekend we have cleanup day on campus because next Sunday, November 11th, is our church's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! Wow!!! Still so hard to believe its already been a year. We are really excited. Looking forward to seeing allot of people that have been to the church at one point or another in this past year. We're having church at 10 (in case you wanna come!!), a meal after the service and then at 2:30 the Stetler Trio is coming.....which is gona be awesome!! So...if you don't have anywhere to go to church that morning....come join us!!

Next week is spirit week at the kids' school...and let me tell ya....they are ThRilLed!!! The first day is twin day, then character day, then NERD day (I really wish I was in school for this), then decade day and then red/white/blue day! I've aways loved those kind of weeks at school cause it allows the wacky side to come out :) Nothing like being wacky!! Hopefully we'll be able to come up with some really cool stuff (course then again....maybe not by some standards. hee, hee) and I'll post some pictures.

Well.......gotta go work on some more laundry!!! Have a SUPER weekend!!!

No comments: