In my fortune cookie...

Make TODAY beautiful because yesterday is already gone and tomorrow hasn't arrived yet!

Friday, September 28, 2012

E funny


For those of you not on facebook.......

The other day while driving somewhere, E said, "Hey dad...did you know mushrooms came from horse poop and hay?" Troll said, "Yea, buddy, I did know that. But they only grow in it....they don't actually COME from that." E says, "Well then would you please stop eating them...that's just gross!!"

So tonight...we had mushrooms for on our salads. Jet commented that they tasted kinda funny. I said, Yea, they do kinda taste odd (I've not had fresh shrooms in a long time). E said, "They taste funny?" Jet said, "Uh, huh....why dont you taste one!!" He said, "No way!! Don't you know they come from horse poop and hay?!!! I'm NOT going to taste one! That's just gross!"

Lol!! I doubt the boy will ever eat a mushroom now that he thinks they really come from horse manure! Poor kid!!

No comments: