In my fortune cookie...

Make TODAY beautiful because yesterday is already gone and tomorrow hasn't arrived yet!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Things n Nonsense

Well, J is in PA with family and if I was a fly on the wall...I'd bet the world she's having an absolute blast. We have yet to hear back from her Ortho Dr. as to what we should do about the 3 month wait til we can get the Botox shots in her leg. I was planning on calling him and attempting to spark a little life but figured it wouldn't amount to much since she's out of state anyway!! :)

Since I know my kids don't read my blog (they have to listen to me too much to want to even think about reading something from my hand!!) I will tell you a tiny smidge of a very HUGE surprise that is about to happen for my oldest. Two of his friends are flying down on Monday!!! I can't wait to see his face when they walk in. But SHHHHHH!!!! If anyone dares to breathe of this secret to him or any of his siblings...I'll have to hunt ya down n shut ya up! :)) Lol!!! They will get to be here for an entire week and Troll and I are ecstatic for this to be able to happen for him. All of our kids are great kids and don't ask for stuff. (With the exception of the youngest two being little kids and that's what they are supposed to do). So to be able to surprise them with something that we know will make them wana cry and hug us....its so much fun!!!

Everyone else is doing well. Bia woke up yesterday with a rash on her torso so that has been watched to see what it could possibly be. She didn't comment too much on it other than she was itchy a few times thru the day. But benadryl seemed to take care of it. She's always been so sensitive to anything different so its not uncommon to have to give her a dose of Benadryl. I'm just not sure what was different this time.

E & R are continuing to be typical boys!! The arguments and wrestling gets broke up only if mom thinks someones gonna come out with a broken arm or a piece of her furniture is gonna get shattered :) Lol!! Gotta let 'em be kids....they grow up too fast and have to carry the weight of the world too soon. My motto is if there's no blood and they seem to be handling it... let 'em figure it out. :) Another motto is...its only clothes and mud comes off with a hose! :) How profound, huh!!

A & J continue to get taller than me and laugh when a threat is handed to them from dear ol' mom! :) Now I know how my mom felt as we three kids outgrew her by the 5th grade! :)) Last night the remaining four kids slept in the living room and I was really sore from my workout that day. I literally couldn't bend too far cause my legs hurt that bad so I told the kids on the floor I couldn't bend to kiss them good night. I blew them kisses and turned to A to kiss him goodnight and he chuckles and says, "You can't bend up either!", then he bent to kiss me :) Lol! Its so much fun watching them grow into young adults.

Well the laundry is calling my name. Funny how I hear it almost 24/7!! If its not laundry its a kid. If its not a kid its the hubby. If its not the hubby its the dishes.......yup! The superb life of a mom!! I love it!!!

No comments: