In my fortune cookie...

Make TODAY beautiful because yesterday is already gone and tomorrow hasn't arrived yet!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Funnies!!

You know life around here isn't boring. What you don't know is that I don't even put HALF of the hilarious stuff on here that I could. For one, I forget some of it and second, well...lets just say that some of it is for immed family only! And then there are even those times where it's a "told to daddy" only type funny! Here are 2 funnies from today. OF course you woulda had to have been here to get the full extent of funny....

Earlier today the girls were playing store/I don't know what. J had a scarf wrapped around herself and some "bling" as she worked the cash register waiting for B to bring the items she wanted to buy. As B got all her items together and walked to where J was, she looked at J and said, "J...do you want to be beautiful?" J looked at her and just died laughing! She said, "Thanks, B!!" (J knew that B wasn't meaning she was ugly but it sounded so funny the way she said it to her as if she was so sorry that she was some hideous looking person!) Lol!

Then tonight at supper, we are all sitting there eating some homemade Broccoli/Potato soup and E proceeds to demonstrate eating styles. Holding the spoon between his fingers very strangely he says,
"Here is how rich people eat or probably somewhere in the country, and this is how....o look, I have a weird spoon!!" It was like the dog on "UP" saying "Squirrel"!! I almost choked on my soup. Not 5 seconds later I look over to see him digging into his soup with the spoon, shaking it drastically so that soup was flying everywhere and he says, "And this is how old people eat!!" I couldn't help but laugh even though I did take time to be the proper adult and say that he shouldn't make fun of older people shaking like that cause it was sad.

And then I proceeded to laugh again! :) Man, I love my kids!!! Whenever I die, the autopsy will probably say........"choked to death"!! Because my kids ALWAYS choose a mealtime to be the most funny!

No comments: